I’ve been in the business of music for 14 years and I’ve learned a lot when it comes to marketing and promoting your music.
The majority of it I learned the HARD WAY so I wanna make it easier for you guys by giving you some great strategies I along with others have used. Here’s 5
1) Set up merch tables at your shows.
2) Capture emails @ shows and send newsletters.
3) Give the 1st single off your album for free.
4) Swap gigs with artists from neighboring cities.
5) Perform @ high profile venues for free.
These I’ve used on my own and they worked perfectly!!!!!!
Here’s two extra marketing Gifts from Irapblog to you!!!